X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all, glad some things are on the up for your wife Cad
    Dull and dreary outside, so no gardening today
    Work this afternoon, didn't the weekend go quickly?
    Have a lovely day
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning it was foggy early on but now its cleared, some shopping then seed sowing this afternoon.

That's good news about Mrs Cad
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all.
        We have a lovely bright sunny morning to start off the week.
        Definitely a day for a walk in the park.
        Gardening in the afternoon.
        Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Grey and mizzle here, but 10C. Think I need to do some potting on, but need to find space in the g/house first Ho hum!

Did washing last night thinking I'd get it on the line today, now gotta dry it indoors, I hate doing that

Have a good'un even if housework is involved

Comment

• Morning all,thats good news cad for you both,sending you both good vibes,drying up here for now with grey sky,nothing planned for today,only a trip to the podiatrist,and maybe another 40 unexpected winks later on,Bgood2yrselves.
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Glad to see things look a bit better for you and your OH Cad, hope the hospital visit goes well
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good afternoon, a full night's sleep last night the only down side is that I really regret not having a bet with NS and Nicos, now lost two stone, had to go to the Doc. this morning, then took OH over to Lidles, had a walk round the shop but had to go out to the car before she was finished, once in the car I started sweating (I think I was feart she'd spend a lot) once home rested for a time then had a look at the greenhouse, will need to reside some seeds, but felt to tiered to do anything, so just taking it easy, and FF I think the double post was with shock that AP cold think that I am old
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• The above should read re-sow some seeds, not reside, it put in words that aren't there, then won't let you amend the mistake, makes you wonder what gender computer gizmos are

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                    Steady there rary, you're repeating yourself Good Morning All Back to working Mondays Have a good day
                    High temperature associated with food poisoning can cause such lapses

Comment

• Evening all. There was me thinking you'd take umbrage at me calling you silly Rary . A good night's sleep works wonders .

I actually managed to get some time on my plot today. Mostly raking off rubbish and burning it but it felt like real progress. I was there for a whole 5 hours and just tidying up!! All the sort of stuff I'd normally have been doing on fine days over winter and early spring but this time around, between flu and a chest infection and real winter weather for a change, it just hasn't been done. I must have over dosed on fresh air because when I sat down with a cup of tea after I got home, I promptly fell asleep without drinking the tea. Ach weel, it was still wet when I woke up

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                        Evening all. There was me thinking you'd take umbrage at me calling you silly Rary A good night's sleep works wonders
                        The sill I don't mind, but old

when I sat down with a cup of tea after I got home, I promptly fell asleep without drinking the tea. Ach weel, it was still wet when I woke up
                        They tell me this happens a lot with the elderly

Comment

• Good evening, was out in the greenhouse for a short time and as the priority was to get a mirror in place before it got broken I went for that, some seed trays to move the shelving slats before removing 8 screws dropping the shelf 1inch everything went fine needed to ensure everything was level, again no problem, once everything was in place I was absolutely shattered, so had to go in the house, I think AP is right, I need to listen to OH when she says enough
                          Remember what's said on the Vine stays on the Vine.
                          I would never hear the end of it if OH learned that I thought she was right

Comment

• Good Morning All Raining here so glad I've got the wellies today. Have a good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

8° and drizzle, irrespective of the weather I shall be over the plots today, even if it just means playing in the greenhouses. OH is complaining that my constant pacing is wearing the carpet out

Have a happy Tuesday all

Comment

• Little bit of rain in the night and a decent frost this morning. Wonder when the last one will be this year.

Anyway, more frantic work today and then things will calm down tomorrow. Might even take a half hour nap today. Bliss...

Right, plenty to do before that. So, have a great day everyone.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X