This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin n'alln'all

More ironing on the horizon for me....hopefully more weeding and cutting back later on if the rain holds off.

Forgot to say.....I saw lots of baby lambs in the fields over the weekend. Sooo funny and sweet watching them gambling around

Glad to hear you are improving rary...that really is some weigh loss over such a short period of time

Have a great day peeps whatever mischief you get up to ....
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Feeling lazy this morning, lots to do - but soo not in the mood to get started yet Maybe another couple of cups of coffee will liven me up..... maybe not!

Have a good'un

Comment

• Morning all, quick visit before work.
        Rary, if I lost two stone I would fall through a crack you know.
        Glad you're feeling better and still making us laugh out loud.
        Have a great day
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all from a wet misserable place,huggs rary,your secrets are safe on here,and the afternoon naps are not showing old age,as youngsters like me can veryfy only to well ,it's called looking after yourself ,have a good day and Bgood2yorselves
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning looks like we're all sharing todays rain
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morni g all.
              Just 7 deg here and spots of rain starting to fall.
              Lots of outdoor jobs to attend to this morning so I will be driving around until lunch time.
              Hope to get some garden time in the afternoon.
              Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Having a duvet day. Might go and have a chat with seedlings and seeds yet to germinate.
                Some say it’s madness to talk to you plants. Maybe. But it’s definitely insane not to listen to them when they answer you back.

Comment

• Good day Folks, a bit of a cold wind blowing and now rain, Nicos having to visit the toilet every hour for two days does take the weight off, with all that walking, just as well I had it to loose or things would have been a lot worse, and again I have lost a few pounds, went to the barber's for a hair cut, and had to pay for it myself, now at my daughter's to watch the boy's, and have made myself a wee snack of carrots and rice, to nibble at when I feel like it as I still haven't got my appetite back, and I just can't face tea or coffee just yet, will go and check if the boy's want anything, then I might inspect the inside of my eye lids for ten minutes, if Snoop can do it and LD says it ok that's fine
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• ^I'm off for a 30-minute inspection of my eyelids right, right now!

Comment

• Originally posted by muck lover View Post
                      Some say it’s madness to talk to you plants. Maybe. But it’s definitely insane not to listen to them when they answer you back.
                      With a statement like that I think you will fit well into the Vine,fortunately some of us Grapes appear to be well balanced
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Good evening all.
                        What a miserable it turned out to be.
                        Cold and wet.
                        Nothing garden related done today.
                        Hoping far a better day tomorrow.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evening!
                          I've been making butterfly catnip toys this afternoon (having gone mad doing the ironing this morning.....)
                          Needless to say Hibou has been my constant companion and quality controller!
                          Looks like she's crashed out for the night now!

Early night for me too -lets hope we all get a warm dry day tomorrow so we can get outside and crack on with gardening!
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Women! When I was younger, yes I can remember when I was young VC my mother always seemed to know what I had done or what I was going to do, and now!! I was out at the greenhouse tonight and I decided to put up temporary shelving so, back into the house and rummaged about, ok went into my wardrobe and removed three coat hangers, ideal to hang down from the top shelf for holding straps of wood and wide enough to take seed trays, OH was in the kitchen when I went past with her back to me, no way she saw me, I made my shelving, and when I came back in the first thing I got was, you will need to look out coat hangers as I need to get some ironing done shortly, so I said ok will look them out, aId take it it will be for Friday, we have the boy's Wed. Thursday, so now I need to think of a way to get s on coat hangers, I can see a trip to home base coming quite quickly. Well no matter, pass on a smile to a stranger. Goodnight

Comment

• Evening all. Been a real miserable day here today with constant rain/drizzle so a repeat session in the plot was never going to happen. Good to hear that Hibou is doing what cats do and also that Rary seems to be back on form

Comment

• Good Morning All Cold and misty here. Have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X