This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all.
    It's a lovely sunny morning here and a balmy 10deg.
    However we are to have a wet afternoon
    So, I am off to make hay while the sun shines.
    Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
      Yey!....feral...good to see you!

Bramble....hay?...yeh...my grass was long enough to cut hay too

Not a lot going to happen chez moi today....got friends coming over so plenty of chinwagging will no doubt be involved!
      See ya later folks....
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        I guess I'm lucky but I never seem to have the problems in supermarkets that others experience. Usually have a laugh with someone and make a fool of myself
        VC no one who helps an other person have a laugh is making a fool of them selves
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          we compared notes about the depth of the trolleys as we little, short armed, folk have difficult reaching the bottom.
          Just shows the different problems people have, I can reach the bottom of a deep trolley, but can't reach the bottom of my pockets
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Afternoon everyone, boring day, wasn't picked for any juries today, so just basically sat around.
            Lovely weather here now I'm home, good isn't it?
            Have a great evening all
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Evening all and a special Hya to Feral. Lovely seeing a reg with over 3000 posts paying a visit and I hope she manages a few more

Been another fine day here and I managed to escape to my plot again. THe soil is very soil to dry out and I've decide to wait another week before planting anything. In the meantime I'll keep on preparing the ground.

Forecast good again tomorrow but it's shopping day for my better half's elderly parents and that always takes up the whole day. I don't grudge the time really but I'd rather be shopping when it's wet

Comment

• just relizied i not said hello,sooooooooooo,good evening all,nice to hear from you feral LD waves back at you,
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good evening, it had been dry most of the day here, we had some rain in the morning, then cloudy up until 7:30 when the rain came on again, but did manage to get some tubs cleaned up, also got a new shelf made for the greenhouse, and a start to pricking out and transplanting some flowers and with the new shelf that gives me room for 15 trays, which helps ease some storage problems, and I think tomorrow I will move out five potato tubs, I had moved 10 tubs and 15 5in. pots of lilies a couple of weeks ago and also got them positioned today, hopefully I will manage to plant my gladioli tomorrow and then I can start seeding my grass, well that the plans anyway, though they can be changed if OH decides she wants some cleaning done, then I go for a long walk with the dog, as I don't like seeing her struggle I know some of you women think us men don't care, but we do by going out the way you don't get upset by us just sitting watching what you are doing. Well enjoy your week and pass on a smile Goodnight

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                    Yippeee...first up!...bagsey the polka dot frock please!( better be the old one cos I'll be gardening today)

I've been looking at the weather forecast for this week, and it looks fantastic! Fingers crossed I manage to finally get on top of at least the basic stuff out there.

Have a great day peeps....see ya later!

Comment

• Good Morning All Getting light already and 10 degrees. Have a good day
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Te hé...Just pipped you to it Flo!
                        You win...We have 8C at the moment...but it's supposed to be 24C in a couple of days!
                        Time to hunt out the suncreams eh?

Tea?....kettle's on....
                        Last edited by Nicos; 17-04-2018, 04:49 AM.

Comment

• Well that's the stripes. for me then l have muffins for a meeting at work today, made them last night. Chocolate orange chip and Coffee and Walnut

Comment

• Morning ladies, got up early to make some veg soup for lunch.
                            Made oat muffins last night which I'm having for breakfast as we speak.
                            Day two of the criminal world for me today, please let it be more interesting than yesterday
                            Have a lovely sunny day everyone
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Coffee for me thanks, Nicos. And maybe I could pinch one of the coffee and walnut muffins, please Flo?

Seriously not getting things done this week. Not a good thing as we have an inspection by the weeds inspector next week First time we have a female one...wonder how that will go. Last bloke was an older guy and quite reasonable. One before that was a reet pita! Tact, Feral, Tact....I must have some somewhere.

Daughter is on holibobs from study. Doing Fashion Design up the road. Lovely to have her home though.

Waiting to get some work nearer to home, and then hopefully be able to work more on the garden and spend more time with the animals. Forgot the farrier was coming today. whoops. How is it some people are just so darn ordinary, funny and nice? Should be more of them
                              Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Passes Feral a big fat muffin Enjoy!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X