Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all,hope your all well,thanks for the kettle and cakes girls,all the best NS,sounds like you busy as ever feral,good job we dont's have weed inspectors here,we only get em down the lotties,have a good day all,and Bgood2yrselves,
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Yey!...hi there Feral!...lovely to see you again

How are the horses coping with the dry weather?
      My horse (living with daughter in the uk) was 28 this year!...not bad for an Irish Draft x Thoroughbred eh?
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Speak for yourself LD...I inspect my weeds all the time

'Professional Weeds Inspector'...hmmm...could be almost as much fun as a 'Professional sausage sampler'
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Sunny here today, but the ground is proper soggy. Might see if I can do a bit of weeding today. And start some seeds. Hallelujah.

Have a good day, everyone.

Comment

• Mornings! Sposed to be sunny today, but the sky looks full of rain atm, hope it's just passing through, as there's loads of washing waiting to be hung out.

Had plot time planned but have to see what the weather does....

Have a good'un!

Comment

• Morning a bit dull here so nothing like yesterdays sunshine.
              I never think to have muffins for breakfast its ether pinhead oats or bacon at the weekend. Did make oatcakes on Sunday for a change to have with with bacon, egg and mushrooms.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• My muffins are diet muffins.
                Porridge oats, yoghurt, egg, sugar (sweetner), baking powder, vanilla essence and a large sprinkling of cinnamon.
                I make two at a time, cannot be trusted with any more.......
                Nannys make memories

Comment

• Well, there’s my plans for the day up the Swannee. My son’s dog was hit by a car last night and is at the vets. He says he doesn’t know how she survived. I don’t know the details but am now on dog sitting duties as son and girlfriend have to go to work. They both have commitments they can’t avoid. I was going to repot my tomatoes and peppers and a few other plants and make sure all my clothes etc are ready for packing.

The vet she’s at is an hour away from me.
                  "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                  "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                  Oxfordshire

Comment

• That's awful JanieB hope the dog recovers quickly. Our old dog is looking quite skinny and his back legs don't work as fast as they used to, wouldn't be a problem if the front half would slow down at all, but it doesn't :/
                    Nicos the horses are being fed - they have a very little pick on the ground, not much except the aforesworn at weeds, but enough for a nibble. The oldie is only just keeping enough weight on, the other two are like tanks, they could live on the smell of an oily rag and two pieces of straw I think.

I forgot to say I bought a tractor for my 60th birthday....and it's been in getting things done to it ever since! Trevor the tractor just came back last week, with two new friends, an s tyne cultivator and a feritliser/seed spreader. Hoping to over run the weeds with some proper grass - hoping even harder for some rain to make it happen. I haven't driven it yet - I make my son drive it
                    Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Good morning all.
                      The weather is still on the dull side but it's getting warmer,.
                      Nothing left to do in the garden at the moment until the weather improves.
                      Going to sow some herbs in the greenhouse and pot on some dahlias
                      Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Hope your son's dog makes a good recovery, Janie.

Comment

• Yes Janie I hope the dog recovers quickly, and yes I had plans of things I wanted to do today but when I got up this morning it was
                          heavy rain, a case of "the best laid plans of mice and men, gang aft agley" so OH wanted to do some shopping as she didn't get any done the past two weeks, glad I went with her, we are now going skiing to Menorca, at the end of May, so looking forward to that, watching the boy's at the moment but hope to be out in the garden after tea, as it dried up from the back of nine this morning, catch you later
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Ment to say I saw my first butterfly of the year earlier
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                              we are now going skiing to Menorca, at the end of May, so looking forward to that,
                              Is that water skiing, rary? is it wise at your age?

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                Is that water skiing, rary? is it wise at your age?
                                No VC, skiing= Spending Kids Inheritance
                                and what do you mean, "at your age"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X