Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Told the kids we were going on holiday and got into trouble, as we need to be at the airport early, I booked my car into a car park and when I told them my son and daughter and G.daughter told me I shouldn't have done that as they would have taken us up, it would have saved me money but it is far too early to bother them
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
      No VC, skiing= Spending Kids Inheritance
      and what do you mean, "at your age"
      After a very sh1tty day that made I laugh.
      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
      Oxfordshire

Comment

• Report on dog. I picked her up from the vets (and paid the bill). She’s feeling very sorry for herself. According to the vet there’s no major damage according to the X-rays. The only slight enthusiasm she’s shown was to put her tummy up for tickling when my son got back from work. Nothing for me or son’s girlfriend where she’d normally be all over us.

We’re supposed to be off to sunny Spain tomorrow and knowing how much my son adores his dog I’m worried he’ll cancel the holiday at short notice. Princess will be OK. She’s being looked after within the family. We all have dogs and they all know each other.
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Good Morning All Hope all goes well Janie. Have a good day All
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning, nice here, off to Perth for the day, have a nice one all.

Comment

• Morning peopleoids, looks like it's going to be a nice sunny day today. Have a good one everybody
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning All

13° and not a cloud to be seen. I am sure many of us will be over the plots today

please don't forget to protect yourselves from the sun!

Have a lovely sunny Wednesday all

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                  ...going to be a stinking day here too!
                  Inside domestics this morning then I'm off out into the garden!

Suncream and hats time folks!....yippeeee!

See ya later...
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Janie...glad to hear the dog is OK-ish. Poor thing.
                    Brings back memories of when Hibou was hit by that tractor.

I really hope you still manage to get away....x
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Bright today. But surprisingly chilly. I even thought there might be a hint of frost down in the fields. Anyway, the weeds have gone berserk after this rain and if I don't do something about them soon, they'll be the only thing I'll be growing this year.

Woke up far too early this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. So spent an hour or so looking through my seed box. Things could be worse. I'm way behind on the toms and some brassicas, but everything else can go in direct and fend for itself. That's assuming I can get rid of the jungle of wild rocket that's growing everywhere.

Have a jolly day, everyone.

Comment

• That's my day completely mucked up then *sigh* Tesco delivery for 8- 9am - nope lorries broken down on the motorway, so delivery could be anytime between now and 1.30pm
                        Me on phone, can't be that late gotta leave about 12.15 for hospital physio appointment. Answer, if we can't deliver before you go, we'll deliver after you get back. Double x
                        So unless they get here soon, I'll have to wait in all day (except for the physio) lovely weather and I may not even get to the plot..... at least I'll have shopping, I suppose.

*Sigh*

Hope you all have a better day than I seem to be getting......

Comment

• Morning all,nice here on and off,GL if you want some clouds i could send some down to you,Snoop be glad you not got the weed inspectors comming hehehehe,Sorry to hear about your sons dog,hope things go well for it.
                          must sow some seeds later on,between other things,a busy day,turn around and everything wants your attention at the same time,of to the happy site hehehe,just hope my fairy is able to come this week,not had her for 4 weeks,enjoy this better weather,and Bgood2yrselves.
                          Last edited by lottie dolly; 18-04-2018, 09:12 AM.
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morning all.
                            We have sun and A temp of 14 already.
                            Unfortunately I have to slip into town but hope to be home by lunchtime.
                            Looking forward to an afternoon in the garden.
                            Hope you all have a good day,

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• So, tis the season of visitors from the village. One offered to go over my veg patch with his disks on his tractor. From hoping to go no-dig to a tractor... Mr Snoop thinks I should go for it, the weeds have gotten so big. I shall ponder. It's a very kind offer, that's for sure.

Comment

• Happy Sunny Wensdy.
                                Been to the doc's this morning for my annual blood letting, then supermarket, then DIY store, then chemists. People are very smiley today, even the man in the DIY place said I'd brought the sunshine with me. It was only when I got home, and looked in the mirror, that I realised that the big flappy bit (with size and washing instructions etc) at the back of my shirt, was flapping about outside my collar. No wonder people were "smiling" at me! Probably thought the old bird can't even dress herself now.
                                Its a glorious day but I seem to lose so much time mooching round the garden, talking to "things". I've said Hello to the tadpoles, checked that Mrs Robin was happy in her nest, inspected every bed to play spot the seedlings, found the baby caulis have formed on the 9Star perennial cauliflower , shooed the chooks out of the kitchen,............all in all, squandered the day achieving nothing. Am I worried? What do you think? Its been great!
                                Hope you're all enjoying the sun too. Must go, I forgot to say Hello to the cucumbers>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X