Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You should have your own column VC -these thoughts are too good to be cast away in a general forum.

Anyway I still think you have a marginal grip on sanity, as all the things you talk to are alive - when I find out you've been having a conversation with the teapot, I may reconsider :-)

Comment

• Don't worry, I haven't spoken to the teapot since I sent it into exile on the top shelf. Its not speaking to me now either. Bet you didn't realise how sensitive a teapot's feelings are before!

Comment

• Is it doing that "teapot" thing where it just stands there looking like a person with their hands on their hips ?

Comment

• Possibly! I've no idea what its up to as I need steps to see the goings on on the top shelf. I know there's a coffee pot there to so they could be up to all sorts of norty things.

Comment

• Evening all. Not been on for a while, not sure why really bit I'm baaaaack Nothing sowed yet so better get cracking this weekend. At least the cold weather we've had makes me feel not so bad.

Will try to catch up with what you've all been up to but good to see VC on form
            Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Welcome back hh No need to read back, just start here and we'll pretend you know what's happened in GrapeWorld.

Comment

• Shall do not much changed here except I'm now the interesting side of 40 gorgeous day here, which helped as just got back from Amalfi coast (nice bit of bragging from me there!) and had been feeling a bit cold....
                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• You can go off some people you know. Amalfi coast would have looked stunning in the sunshine - lucky you.
                  BTW I'm the "interesting side" of 40 too - I like that expression. I shall use it frequently.

Comment

• Be careful with the exciled tea/coffee apparatus - I ignored mine and they've bred I now seem to have multiple coffee sets and teapots of various sizes as well as at least 4 different ways to make coffee....
                    Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Amalfi coast was amazing - wisteria in flower everywhere smelling amazing, - saw a huge feral one growing up a cliff. Birds of paradise just growing and in flower at the side of the road...
                      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• VC why did you go to the doctor for your bloodletting? You could have gone to the barber and had a short back and sides at the same time!

Comment

• Didn't they use "bloodletting" to balance the humours? Not really sure what that means.
                          Anyway, I gave Mrs Popple a short back and sides today. She looks a lot better for it too.

Comment

• Evening all. 6 mins till the heating goes off so just checking in before bedtime. Been a fine day mostly except we had a drizzly spell at one pont. Earned some brownie points hanging pictures in lounge.

Comment

• Good Morning All Feels much warmer today. Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning, all. Sun is up here, but I'm guessing the Vine is still on GMT, so it'll look like I'm posting at just gone six o'clock, when it was still dark. Either that or you got up very early, FF.

So, paid work today and then some weeding. Peas and broad beans tomorrow. Maybe the first of the potatoes at the weekend. Plus, plenty of weeding!

Have a great Thursday everyone.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X