Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all. Dry and sunny here. Quick tidy of hallway this morning as a friend coming round after school. OH has declared overnight oats with yesterday's rhubarb a success. Youngest starting rainbows today.

Have a great day whatever you're up to
    Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• After the Tesco delivery fiasco yesterday, this morning is plot time *happy dance* sunscreen at the ready I'll see how hot it gets/how my back feels before deciding what, if anything, gets done after that
      Have a good'un!

Comment

• Morning had a good day yesterday some seed sowing, potting on, grass cutting plus going out walking.

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
        Good Morning All Feels much warmer today. Have a good day
        Flo yesterday my GH hit 30c and that was with windows, louvres and door open
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
          Another stonker for us too!

Sanding down and oiling of tables today and hopefully starting to prepare the potager...or maybe painting of benches depending on my back

Have a great day all....nice to have warm light evenings for a change isn't it?
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good afternoon, took a while for sky to clear of cloud but now looking nice, watchmen by the boy's at the moment, well really just preparing something for them to eat, as and when they want it, I think their legs are hollow, as their perpetual cry is I'm hungry right need to go daughters home, now going to our sons to,wait for him to come home
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• What a fantastic day weather wise.
              Bitter sweet day today.
              My mother's 100th birthday if she had lived to see it.
              Always she would say, I want to live to 100 so I can go and get my cheque from the president.
              She only missed out by two and a bit years.
              Visited her grave this morning and it just brought it all back.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• So...go on folks....admit it....who is gently glowing after overdoing the sunshine today?
                Me?....not so much....just my face, but it does feel good!
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning and and Happy Friday Warm again, but misty. Have a good day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning people another scorcher today and I've lost my brassica seedlings to the ball in the sky so looks like I shall have to re sow some. Doh!
                    sigpic
                    . .......Man Vs Slug
                    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning All

14.3° and climbing....another trip to the plot is in order today

Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts

Comment

• Morning, yesterday was the hottest yet for us at 34.8c in my GH.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all. Haven't had the heatwave here, just a nice dry 14 degrees. Minor crisis this morning, out of milk and the milkman hasn't arrived, so children having baguette for breakfast. Have a good day all...
                          Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Bright but chilly again. Disposed of the wasps in the compost bin at 1.00 am, when it was too cold for them to fight back. Missed one, but it was still too torpid to do anything early this morning.

Sun's up. Tomato seeds are outside, hopefully feeling comfortable and warm. Bit of work, then shopping then more weeding today and start off my leek seeds at long last. Possibly a bit late for the mammoth ones I was thinking of starting off for a friend who likes outsize veg.

Anyway, on with the show. Catch you later. Have a good day, everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                              Morning people another scorcher today and I've lost my brassica seedlings to the ball in the sky so looks like I shall have to re sow some. Doh!
                              Fried a few of mine as well - and this was already my third attempt doh! will have to rig up some greenhouse shading as more potting on to do today.
                              Another lovely sunny morning here, must get the garden lawn cut, it needs a good scalping as I've sort of forgotten about it trying to catch up on the allotment *blush*
                              Have a good'un!

Comment

• Morning all,must go check on mine down the plot,looks like another scorcher then,Bgood2yrselves.
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X