This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin n'alln'all

Just got to collect one of the repaired lawn mowers , then guess what I'll be doing today?

I'm also hoping to rub down and paint a couple of benches which are looking very worse for wear....
    See ya later peeps!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Devon looks like its getting some lovely weather today (unless you live on the North coast, in which case a sea mist is enveloping everything)
      sigpic
      1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        Mornin n'alln'all

then guess what I'll be doing today?
        err no idea, gi's a clue

Comment

• Good morni g all.
          Beautiful day again.
          Spending it in the garden.
          Thinking of moving my tomatoes into the greenhouse.
          Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Hi Everyone!

Errands now run, the sun is trying in dribs n drabs, how uplifting is a little sunshine!

Been to the GC for some plant food, God I could spend a fortune in there, but resisted the temptation!

Right! On with pricking out and potting on!

Have fun and play nicely!
            "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Afternoon All,

Absolutely beautiful here - stuck in the office all day.

Happy gardening everyone.
              .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Spent a fortune at the shops. Almost all of it for the veg patch... Not much more to come. Just all the pipes and hose and assorted other accessories for the automatic watering set-up...

I'm a jolly soul this afternoon. Or I will be when I've finished the last bit of work for the next few days. Proper gardening leave!

Comment

• Afternoon all. Cracking day up here today. Spent the morning in the plot or at tleast what was left of the morning after trailing 15 miles or so in a queue of traffic behind a pick up truck pulling a livestock trailer. Never got above 30 mph. 22 vehicles between me and the trailer and at least another 40 behind me by the time it turned off. Numerous lay by's passed but no attempt to pull in to let the traffic past. Grrrrh. Anyway, should maybe have put that in the rant thread but I honestly wasn't intending to rant until I'd ranted. Got my shallots planted out at last. They've been in trays at home for an age and taking up precious time being watered but no more of that.

Comment

then guess what I'll be doing today?
                    Ironing??

Its another of those beautiful sunshiny days that South Wales is reknowned for - and the first person who says "since Wednesday" will feel the full weight of my wibbly radish landing on them.
                    Hard to come indoors on days like today but this is where the coffee and the loo are, so sometimes a chicken has to do it.

This is a serious question!
                    Do you think I have sunstroke? I seem to be writing rubbish.

Have a great day, whatever you're up to. Its Friday and that may be important for those of you who have to work for a living.

Comment

• I’m in Spain. The weather is beautiful. Being blonde I’m staying in the shade particularly as airport security confiscated my factor 30. It’s a bit windy though.

The villa is a posh cave having been carved out of the side of a hill and having no windows. Interesting experience. Just hoping my seedlings have enough water and will survive til I get home. The internet connection is a bit iffy, but do I care?
                      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

Mornin n'alln'all

Just got to collect one of the repaired lawn mowers , then guess what I'll be doing today?
                        Watching OH cut the grass
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          This is a serious question!
                          Do you think I have sunstroke? I seem to be writing rubbish.
                          No I just took it as your normal
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Good afternoon, started off a lovely morning, and managed to tidy up the back grass, its not a lawn as its there for the boy's to play, levelled up the edges and have sown some grass seed, then went to Ikea, as our daughter wanted us to get something for her, that she needed for this evening, why do they leave everything to the last minute, once back home it was time to pick up the boy's from school, and by that time it had clouded over, need to go my sons in early

Comment

• Good morning, a nice sunny morning today will do a little bit more work on the grass , then let OH take me out for a bite to eat, enjoy your day

Comment

• Good Morning Rary'n'all Sunny. Have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X