Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All Feels chilly again. Dentist today for check up. Have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

Up early this morning...Hibou was bouncing around the house demanding food.
      Yup...plenty of biscuits and some of last night's food still there...clearly FRESH food was in demand

Burnie...glad things went OK...and Rary....always stonks of ironing here...you'd be MOST welcome to come and try it out!

Right...seeing as the cat has been fed, I best put on the kettle.
      Help yrselves...there are croissants and home made jam on the table ....

See ya later...
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Ooo Flo!
        Thought I heard someone clattering around in the bathroom!
        * passes Flo a cuppa....

Comment

• Ta Nicos
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning,looks like a day of showers in front of us here, Nicos I would do your ironing but I would make such a fine job of it that OH would be wanting me to do our own all the time, and after all you women need the exercise
            Last edited by rary; 25-04-2018, 05:38 AM.
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Had a disappointing day yesterday. But no point dwelling on it today (if I can help it).

Mr Snoop is off this morning for a few days, so it's me and the dogs and the friend just up the valley for a bit.

Anyway, I'll make some coffee to go with the croissants and home-made jam. Thanks, Nicos.

Have a good Wednesday, guys.

Comment

• Morning Crew another day in paradise, just about to go and wake up Mrs C as she needs to go and give more blood for testing today then its off to pick up eldest daughter to make sure she sits and rests her damaged foot. Mrs C is loving having her home every day for a week to keep her company and watch chick flicks whilst I'm in my little broom cupboard office working away.
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning we've got sunshine well for this morning at least, that's good news from the hospital test Burnie
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornings all yes, sunny and cloudy bits here as well, showers later to spoil things according t the forecast.
                    Nicos Mollycat was trying it on early this morning as well, I blame it on the birds being sooo noisey this morning. Oh well! Onwards and upwards...pea netting to put up on the plot and to start baking for Son-I-L's birthday later this week.
                    Have a good'un

Comment

• Morning all,sun for now,Burnie pleased it's all good for you,as for ironing,my arm got the shock of it's life this week,making movements over some clothes,played with the seed box last night,lined up the next bach for sowing,have a good day all,and Cad do not get lost in the broom cupboard,remember to come out for some air.
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morning,

I think I need to go back to bed. My morning so far has been me spilling things down me. I aint got a clue how I can miss my mouth lol.

I hate ironing. I refuse to do it. If my OH want's anything ironing then he has to do it himself. Glad everything went well at the hospital Burnie.

Grey clouds here, looks like we are in for some rain. Going to nip down the allotment soon to check on my plants in the greenhouse and give them a watering. Hope to get down there properly at the weekend.

I am now going to attempt having another coffee without spilling it down me lol.
                        Have a good day
                        Carrie

Comment

• Good morning all.
                          No sun here yet but at least it's not raining.
                          Cool, with a temp of just 9 deg.
                          Going to the park for my walk and hopefully the day may improve.
                          No plans so I will take it as it comes.
                          Have a good day all, especially those who are lucky enough to have sun shine.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evening all. Been another April day with hail showers to add to the rainy ones. Took my trailer home loaded with peat and compost and have now emptied it and reloaded it with last years tomato pots complete with old compost and also the compost I mixed up the other day for my show carrots. Also a couple of bags of compost bought from Costco. Utter rubbish stuff but I'll spread that in the plot.

now it's time for a cuppie

Comment

• Up early this morning. Couldn't sleep, and as there's no Mr Snoop to disturb, I thought I might as well get dressed.

Busy day. I'll get some paid work out of the way, then do a bit of hurried gardening before my friend with the tractor comes along. I have no chance of getting my plot even vaguely sorted for this year without him. So, he's coming with his 'discos' as he calls them, disks that will chop up the weeds and lightly score the surface. Then I'll leave the weed matter to die and then work it in. Chop and drop green manure on a large scale. But the hurried gardening will consist of uprooting as much wild rocket as I can to reduce seed spreading. Other than that, it's mostly grass (not couch grass, thank goodness) and assorted other low-growing wild flowers and I don't mind if they spread seed.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Mornin Snoopn'all
                                Gosh...you are up early!
                                We managed to turn over our 2smaller plots yesterday, so hopefully either today or tomorrow we'll start sowing and planting out our spuds.
                                The main area can wait a while longer...
                                Domestics are the priority for me today....then a bit of time in the garden....
                                Have a great day peeps...and if you need a reason to raise a glass or two today, well, Tis my youngest's birthday!
                                Happy birthday son xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X