Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all,dull damp day here,fairy busy and home looking better for it,when she here,it makes me tidy up,before she cleans a room,right of to get the kitchen ready next room,said goodby to lottie friend,and the sun shone out,rest in peace.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon, glad I wore a coat it rained on the walk back from the shops and not stopped since. A bit of potting on but thats about it for the GH today.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
        Early start....garden chairs to fix today...funny how they become wobbly over the years!...bit like me I s'ppose!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All. Well it slung it down all day yesterday, today it's 5.9 and just started raining again.

Happy Saturdays
          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning we've got similar temps here MrB so my toms won't be spending the day in the GH.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning, bright at the moment but big clouds moving in, not been outside yet as just having a lazy start to the day as we have two of the boy's from midday, parents are going to a wedding, and I have to pick them up about 1am. Well enjoy your day whatever the weather
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning Crew, it has to be said I'm blinking fed up with the weather, rain rain and more rain and now the temperatures are dropping again after a leap from Winter to Summer we are now returning to the start of Spring no wonder my Rhubarb has bolted. I lost my brassicas to the heat and now more than likely the tomatoes to the cold. Tell me again why I bother growing my own grub?

I've bought Baby Groot to cheer myself up

Click image for larger version

Name:	Baby Groot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	2377484

I'm thinking sow Chives in his head pot and then trim as a crew cut
                Last edited by Cadalot; 28-04-2018, 07:30 AM.
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

• I brought all my g/house stuff in because it felt as if it was getting cold last night but according to the thermometer the temp never went below 9C. Weird! Anyway back 'up' to 11C so it's all gone back outside again now.
                  It's grey and drizzley so no gardening apart from moving the begonias into bigger pots now they have some big leaves

I broke my own rule and actually bought another dahlia collection as Mrs Raven offered them to me at half price, very kind of her, wasn't it? Now I'm wondering where the hell I'm going to grow them
                  Plenty of time to do that today though, with the weather keeping me inside.

Have a good'un everyone!

Comment

• Good morning All Bright and sunny but chilly again. Plenty cooking again today, I'm having visitors tomorrow. Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• So, 5 mm of rain yesterday. Not much, but enough to make the surface muddy. And it'll be rain on and off till the middle of May, by the looks of the forecasts.

Not very sure what to do now. Was hoping to do a lot of sowing direct this year, but perhaps I should sow in modules and pots after all and keep them in cold frames. I was already behind but thought I'd be able to catch up. However, the weather has caught me out this year and now I'm very, very, very behind. Might have to scale back quite a bit... But I shouldn't be complaining really.

Better go and weed my overwintered onions while the weeds will slip out nice and easy.

Have a jolly day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning all,wet here again,heating still on,going down the plot later on,to play with compost and seeds inside,plus bit more potting on,squash and melons just breaking the surface in the prop,in only a few days,am only using up the old seeds,waste not want not .
                        Cad i do like them,put a little wire frame in 1 grow something blue and have a marge simpson,in fact the complete set,make a change from the gnome's .
                        Bgood2yrselves
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning All

Grey, dank and cold 6°. Thankfully my weekends are 7 days long

I have so much to do over the plots but the weather is throwing a spanner in the works! That said I shall still find plenty to do, may even take a lead from Nicos and give the chairs a lick of paint.

Whatever your plans enjoy your day

Comment

• Sitting in a Wetherspoons waiting for a friend who has her fortnightly visit to take her children out. I’ve had a coffee and would like a refill but don’t want to lose my seat and don’t want to leave my belongings unattended. If I lose my seat I will have to sit on one of those tall stools. Having short legs I have trouble scrambling on to them (inelegantly) and then they cut the blood off to my feet as the rungs are too low. Then I have to keep getting on and off to get rid of the pins and needles.

I have seeds to plant and I AM going to put my pt up even if I have to do it in the rain. I need to get my plants out of the kitchen, they’re taking over.

Morning all!
                            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                            Oxfordshire

Comment

• Greenhouse was down at 5c overnight and that was even with a fire on, so must have been very cold last night, lifted some soil from a neighbour who is wanting to clear an area and was going to mix it with some compost as OH has some roses she wants put into tubs but the soil is just too cold to plant roses into also lifted some ferns that I had growing in a side bit of the garden clear them out while I can then maybe I will be able to join GL and Nicos and just sit about
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• GL??...you got those chairs fixed yet?

OK?..if you are keeping up with me, it's window cleaning now....
                                ( mine are covered with yellow pollen from one of the neighbouring trees. You should see my poor car!

I've just picked the first of our lilac flowers....mmmmmm....mmmmm ( that should be on the Happy thread eh?)
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X