Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All Cool again. I have many visits due from family today. Have a lovely Sunday
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo and all. 6C here but at least it's not raining Got a stint in the lotty trading shed in a couple of hours, it'll be blummin cold in there, not really expecting many customers today.

Enjoy whatever the day brings, I'm getting the kettle on in if anyone fancies one
      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning all. Yes please Bones - tea, milk, no sugar, and s biscuit if you have any.

Nice day today. OH out on a long bike ride soon, so me and children. May take them shopping as OH didn't go last night.

Domestics and garden tidying today. Have a nice day all
        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning - looks like an unexpectedly nice start to the day - just finish my coffee and hit the plot methinks
          Have a good 'un all.
          sigpic
          1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

We have wet sploshy stuff today, so more domestics for me too

I 'm pretty sure in a former life that I was either a poor domestic servant, working my fingers to the bone in a huuuge freezing house (which is why I hate housework so much this time around) or, I was landed gentry in a warm climate (which is why I enjoy a warm house, creature comforts and am not used to doing housework!)

Bound to have been the former eh?

I do have lots of Ag Lab (agricultural labourers) in my family trees....so that's clearly in my blood ...and why I prefer to be pottering around in the garden?!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• So, it was a dry night till 8.15 am, when a hailstorm hit. Not much rain. Just a litre. Skies keep going cloudy and then blue. Trying not to get my hopes up that my friend will be round. I wouldn't risk it if I were him.

Scythed a load of tall grass down last night. Was debating about trying to turn it into hay. But I guess straight in the compost bins is the easy option, especially if it's going to get wet.

Depending on the weather, I might start some seeds off in modules today. Definitely not what I wanted to do, but if I don't nothing will ever grow to harvest stage at this rate.

Have a jolly day, everyone.

Comment

• Dark, 8C and drizzly, so not gardening weather for me, except may some greenhouse pottering. I haven't even done plant hokey cokey this morning - doesn't seem worth it. Depressing isn't?

I'll probably wander round to the plot to empty the peelings caddy into the compost bin - just to stretch my legs a bit, before they seize up, get my paper on the way back. Note to self: must resist the iced buns, must resist the iced buns!

Have a good'un whatever you're up to.

Comment

• Morning looks like being a good day here with no rain due its just kind of dull. So I'll get sort out were I'm putting my parsnips and get the area cleared ready for when they've chitted.
                  Enjoy your Sunday
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• * passes Thelma an iced bun!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• ^That's positively cruel! Unless, of course, you're eating all the others minus one for me.

Comment

• Morning all,any cake for me please,not made cake for a few weeks,only the odd bit for afters,you know the 1,chuck things in a small bowl,quick mix and in the mic for 3 mins,will have to do some today,i feel very naughty now,dryish here,wow sun is trying now,goes of to turn the oven on,Bgood2yrselves.
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          * passes Thelma an iced bun!

I resisted

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post

I resisted
                            LD grabs it to share with snoop,thanks girls,
                            i now have 3 large loaf tins in toven,ginger with ginger bits and raisens,cooking,LD rubs tummy and hums mmmmmmmm.
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Thanks to Snoop I made a perfect chocolate cake when I was in Spain earlier on in the week. We've left half of it in the freezer for when we go back. The villa belongs to a friend and is a tarted up animal shelter built out of a cave in a hill. I had to do some maths to work out the quantities and baked it in a ceramic dish. We found a shop in the nearest town owned by a chinese couple. A bit like a poundland except they didn't sell food. Their stock was absolutely amazing so when we go back I will buy stuff for the kitchen.

We went with the owner who has retained part of the villa for his personal use and the rest is let out to tourists.
                              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                              Oxfordshire

Comment

• Beautiful day here in Co. Dublin - a bit breezy/chilly while out near the coast earlier, but absolutely scorching here in the back garden.

As a mild hayfever sufferer - the symptoms seemed to have jumped on me overnight, eyes are slightly stinging and my nose has been constantly dripping all day.

But, it's a doing day in the garden - despite my petty allergy.
                                .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X