Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 1st one.

Comment

Yeah, I like the look of the first one slightly better too, plus it has an apostrophe.

I was having fun thinking of names but then couldn't get online to post them. My internet connection has been dodgier than usual for the last few days, in fact it has been completely dead most of the time.

But never mind. That's a great name you've chosen, and I hope Jay-ell enjoys his sample of love dust and the ensuing doom.

Comment

Ah yes, about the apostrophe - it doesn't need it as "Satan's" means Satan Is whilst "Satans" means belonging to Satan.

Unless Satan IS Insidious Love Dust of Doom that is

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
        ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
        ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Originally posted by Jay-ell View Post
          Ah yes, about the apostrophe - it doesn't need it as "Satan's" means Satan Is whilst "Satans" means belonging to Satan.

Unless Satan IS Insidious Love Dust of Doom that is
          I have to disagree!
          " Satans" is the plural of Satan. So several Satans.............

Satan's is the possessive so the Insidious Love Dust of Doom belongs to Satan

Comment

I prefer the first label to the second but would prefer to see red chillies predominantly rather than green ones as red = danger, fire, hot and green doesn't really suggest those things.

Yes to the apostrophe; it should definitely have one.

Comment

Satan's can be short for Satan is, but it can also mean belonging to Satan.

Satans, on the other hand, just means more than one Satan, which isn't right because there's only supposed to be one of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                I swear to the gods if there not prescription drugs you two are taking.........I'm telling
                They are defiantly on something and their following posts just help to prove it

Personally I would go with the second with the lettering in red
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

OK I stand corrected however one thing, it doesn't belong to Satan p it melongs to SP - or is SP really Satan?

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
                  ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
                  ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

You'll find out when you sample the chill powder

Comment

Originally posted by Jay-ell View Post
                      OK I stand corrected however one thing, it doesn't belong to Satan p it melongs to SP - or is SP really Satan?
                      Most definitely
                      Last edited by Bobh; 21-11-2017, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobh View Post
                        Most definitely
                        Stating the obvious again dear

Comment

Originally posted by Bobh View Post
                          Most definitely
                          Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                          Stating the obvious again dear
                          Its good to see you two agree
                          Which of you designed the label with the monocle and the boil?

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                            Its good to see you two agree
                            Which of you designed the label with the monocle and the boil?
                            Bob!
                            All the comments and praise about the apostrophe have gone to his head

Comment

Aaahhh!!! ...............but who grew the chillies?

Anyway, one can't have brains and beauty, although some of us ended up with neither

Comment

And he's very smug about the accidental monocle and boil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X