X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are fine VC. Church sales are very few now. Which is why Satan’s back

Comment

More advice on names and name suggestions please

So what works best ? ( if you can imagine a slightly smouldering, kilt wearing gentlemen on the label )
      The Smoked Scot
      Smoked Scot
      The Smokin Scot
      Smokin Scot
      Or if you have any better suggestions. the slightly smouldering, kilt wearer art work is being drawn at the moment. So the name needs to relate.

Hope to have this smoked powder available next year.

Also I’m struggling with sweet chilli sauce names ( which may be getting added to my product list next year)
      So far I’ve got.

island insanity
      Nothing else matters
      Gnome food

I need 3 for a mild, medium & hot. I’m not sure if 3 very different names or 3 related names would be best ( all have something to do with fire for example )

Comment

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
        I’m revisiting this thread you lot really are very clever and incredibly funny .
        I may be using another one of your suggestions
        Unfortunately Satan’s insidious love dust of doom got rebrand as most of my sales were in churches and church halls. Dodgy under the table sales or selling without a label wasn’t really the way forward. Anyway Satan’s insidious love dust of doom is back in action with my super hot chilli powder. So I now need a name for my stand/original powder. So I may be sending someone else a PM soon asking for their address if I use your suggestion & to double check it’s ok to do so. So I can send you a jar.

( don’t worry VC I’ll just send you an empty jar with the label if I use one of your suggestions )
        I went with chaos for the name of my original.

Comment

My first thought was "Ooh ma Gorballs"

Could you create a brand name that includes "Mull" to make it special to you and the island like
          Mullishly Hot,
          Mullificent............Sizzler, Scorcher, inferno, pacifier...........

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            My first thought was "Ooh ma Gorballs"

Could you create a brand name that includes "Mull" to make it special to you and the island like
            Mullishly Hot,
            Mullificent............Sizzler, Scorcher, inferno, pacifier...........
            All my powders & (hopefully) sauce will have Isle of Mull chillies on the top of the label. I need individual names for each product. I did think of things like lochbuie lunacy, Croggan kicker & Mull magic. But if I start selling on line or something I’d probably have to explain what lochbuie & Croggan was . On the other hand does it matter that people don’t know what it is? All the labels will say sweet chilli sauce on them. Along with mild, medium or hot. Would it stop people buying the product if they didn’t understand the name? Possibly. Also having Mull on the label twice would just look stupid.

Comment

Why didn't you say?
              Am I a mind reader? I hope not with some of the dirty minds that come on here

I don't think it matters that buyers don't recognise Lochbuie or Croggan - if they're curious they'll goggle it. There are lots of Welsh words on labels here - people can't even say them, let alone know what they mean.

Comment

Have you ever seen a message in the underside of the lid,I was surprised when I saw it,an unexpected message of love or anything (A warning of smouldering) might be a nice idea for specialness? ~

Click image for larger version

Name:	2133ADDB-3931-4F0B-9474-9AEB7C094483.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	2385754

Names are difficult,but I just thought you could have The Smokey one,the mild one & the fierce one or something with better wording good luck with it all!!

Oh sorry,if that’s advertising the photo could be removed,I don’t think it’s advertising anything anyone would want to buy though,lid enthusiasts? I don’t know?
                Last edited by Jungle Jane; 25-11-2019, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X