Our wedding! :)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our wedding! :)

It's been nearly 3 weeks since the wedding. We got back from honeymoon on Monday; the cats are fine (though grumpy from being in the cattery so long), the house is still standing, and remarkable the garden is not too overgrown. The toms are cropping well and we had our first... yes 'first', harvest of runnner beans last night. What with the wedding preps and the awful weather, the veg garden didn't stand a hope this year. The rest of the garden, however, has faired quite well!

So if anyone's interested in the photos (I know at least one person requested photos!), I've no idea how to get a select couple to put up, so all I can do is give you the website for the official ones if you want a nosey - either to look at the garden (sorry, the veg patch isn't in it) or to see what Waffler really looks like!

www.christopherchard.com
    Go to weddings, or recent events, or something. click on David and Ellie, and the password is 'hammett'.

There are loads, so apologies there, but at least you can just click on a couple that look interesting from the thumbnails.

Anyway, it was a truly fantastic day and the weather couldn't have been nicer after all our concerns! Now I'm just sorry it's all over! Still, there are LOADS of weeds for me to throw myself in to! (not literally - obviously!) And next year I'm aiming for a bumper crop of everything! (weather permitting)

Fab pics Waffler, looks like a fantastic wedding.

Hope the cats forgive you both soon, Mandy

Comment

Waffler - what a gorgeous couple! Enjoy your lives together (you'll get old, lardy and wrinkly soon enough! Ask me how I know!!!

Flum
      Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Lovely photographs Waffler - thankyou for sharing them. It looks and sounds like you had a great day, which is what we all wished for you both.
        ~
        Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
        ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Waffler -what wonderful wedding photos! I'm SO pleased you had such a wonderful day. Thank you for sharing your day with everyone on the grapevine. Love and best wishes to you both. Bernie
          Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Quality Waffler, enjoy a long and happy marriage.

Comment

lovely pics, thanks for the link. Happy days for you both! Congratulations
              HF
              x

Comment

Lovley pics waffler looks like you had a fab day, congratulations, we had the same problem with the plot after our wedding. you'll get back to it in no time.
                thanks for sharing.
                Yo an' Bob
                Walk lightly on the earth
                take only what you need
                give all you can
                and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

What a gorgeous day & wedding Waffler! I love the photos, especially the ones with the two of you in the church doorway looking back, kissing in the confetti & you sitting with the little bridesmaids. You have a beautiful home & garden (O.H.'s not bad either!) Enjoy married life & your garden.
                  Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Gorgeous. I hope you had a lovely day.

Kirsty
                    Kirsty b xx

Comment

Wonderful pics, thanks for sharing. Hope you have as happy a marriage as madmax and I.
                      Happy Gardening,
                      Shirley

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X