jamie at home

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jamie at home

has anyone got the jamie at home recipe book. just watched the tv prog and i would like to try the coleslaw recipe i would also like to try the sausage and onion gravy recipe to. can anyone help
    my plot march 2013http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvzqRS0_hbQ

hindsight is a wonderful thing but foresight is a whole lot better

Hi Stu

I have this book - I've pm'd you.

Comment

I have the book also for future ref. I bought it very resonably priced at work from one of the book people type that come around. They also had Nigella...didn't get it ...wish I had

just had a look £9.99 at The Book People.. good price if you were thinking of buying
      Last edited by shirley; 25-01-2008, 04:04 PM.
      Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful..William Morris

Comment

Talk of the devil, the Book People brought their selection to my work today and Jamie at Home was a fiver in their January sale - well worth the money, I'd have thought (I've already got it or I might have bought it!!!). I've put an envelope in the post to you today Hawthorns, so let me know what they taste like!

Comment

the coleslaw recipe is on the channel4 website.
          hope this helps.
          Last edited by jaykay; 26-01-2008, 07:25 AM. Reason: web address shown incorrectly
          Julie

Comment

I have his book - the shoulder of lamb cooked for 4 hours is just theeeeee mutts nutts yummm
            aka
            Suzie

Comment

Hi

I made the coleslaw last night and it was wonderful. Do not have the book asked for it as a Christmas present from BIL but got a thermal top instead, not that I am ungrateful or anything.
              Bye

PT

Carpe Diem

The way I see it, if you want the rainbow you have got to put up with the rain!

http://heifer73.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X