Greenhoues recommendations please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenhoues recommendations please

I don't have one, but since I now have a lottie, the space in the garden could be the home for a greenhoue. But what kind? Any one have any tips of what I should be looking for? Glass? Plastic?

BTY: I'm hoping to "pickup" one for nothing or low cost from local ads or Freecycle (Stafford area) , so I might not have any say in the matter
    My plot is on this site!

Originally posted by Steve(spt) View Post
    BTY: I'm hoping to "pickup" one for nothing or low cost from local ads or Freecycle (Stafford area) , so I might not have any say in the matter
    if you want a freebee you definately wont have to much say in the matter, be quick though these do go almost immediately on freecycle type places.
    Kernow rag nevra

Some people feel the rain, others just get wet.
    Bob Dylan

Comment

First things first !
      Is your space suitable for a greenhouse? (sunny? level? ). Can you fix it to the ground? If not it might become next door's greenhouse
      If yes, yes, yes and yes, then good luck. They do crop up on Freecycle from time to time. Also worth putting a Wanted ad in your local shops, as many people don't bother to advertise if they want to get rid of something. My neighbours got 2 greenhouses and 2 sheds this way.
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X