Roof Blinds - HUGE savings!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roof Blinds - HUGE savings!

Last month I replaced the blinds on my sloping roof windows which were in desperate need of seeing the inside of a dustbin!

I went direct to the firm who supplied the windows and the original blinds - you know the one - begins with V ends with X!

The cost for the 5 blinds buying direct was quoted at over £400 plus postage.

By shopping around at various discount websites I managed to get the same set in the same design and genuine V***x branded blinds for £265 INCLUDING postage. I could have done even better with a cashback website - but found that one too late (booo). And if I'd not been too bothered about plainer designs could have saved even more - but one of the windows was not in the selection choices.

I was shocked that buying direct would actually cost so much more. I was already prepared for them to be quite costly but THAT amount of difference?

So please shop around now we have this wonderful age of internet shopping - and not just for window blinds.

The blinds are great - full black out - not a moment too soon with all this extra heat we've been getting - and this girlie installed herself!

Well done you!

Madmax and I are currently looking for new blinds for our front windows. We have roller blinds at the mo but would like nice wooden venetian style ones instead. Must remember to have a search online later (after measuring the darned windows)
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
    Working...
    X