Shed recommendation

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shed recommendation

I've just purchased a new shed from Timberlux sheds. ://www.timberlux.org.uk

I bought a 12' x 8' shed, delivered and erected for £475. The build quality is first rate - 3" x 2" for the frames, 1/2" cladding, tongue-and-groove for roof (not cheapo chipboard or OSB), proper floorboards.

Plus, the only access to my garden is through the garage and a domestic-sized door. Timberlux made the end panels in two halves so it would go through ok, all for no additional charge.

First rate service and product!

(No connection to the company, just a very satisfied customer )
    Frank
    ....never buy a dwarf with learning difficulties - it's not big and its not clever!

nice to hear of a good reliable ,company
    Last edited by lottie dolly; 02-07-2008, 10:50 AM.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

I couldn't find an indication of where they were based, do you not find it a bit strange they make everything to metric measurements, yet specify it in imperial. They do look well built from what I can see. Glad your happy effigy.
      I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Looks like a good firm, alas they don't do small sheds ... 8 x 6 is the max we are allowed on our allotment site.
        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X