Bed recommendations?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bed recommendations?

Ok, so after 5 days camping, sleeping on an airbed, we come home to our double bed, only to both wake with awful bad backs, so it looks like its time that we got ourselves a new bed! Now as we have fitted wardrobes to the ceiling it doesnt need to be reinforced (as neither of us can jump from the top of the wardrobe with ze wet lettuce and ze flying 'elmet!), but we want something thats going to be good value and able to cope with 2 fairly robust GYOers!

Anyone any recommendations, or any good shops to try, or any to seriously avoid! All advice, views or opinions much appreciated!
    Blessings
    Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
    Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
    Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
    On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

I have an Ikea bed 160 wide with the bouncy slat base and the medium matress (called something silly, can't remeber what) ruddy marvellous - would really rather not get out of it!!!
    We both have knackered backs and I am no twiggy either.....
    Tx

Comment

Ours is a Sleepeezee Ortho Ultimate that we bought from Dreams bed superstore. 1400 springs and I have to say it's been great for the time we've had it (about 7 years). I'm a 17st lump and LadyWayne is "robust" as you say.

Pocket sprung, and the more springs you can get for your money, the better.

If you've got a Dreams near you I'd recommend paying them a visit - they only do beds and the people we spoke too seem very knowledgable and helpful.

Good luck.
      A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Madmax and I suggest you use your airbed on the floor
        Happy Gardening,
        Shirley

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X