This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gardening app on iPhone

hi all I do most of surfing on iPhone and I found a neat garden planner called gardening by jeff hale for £1.19. You tick the veg you sow it already has growth times and you can fill in to do lists and types of seeds you have. I find it useful down the plot as I always leave my planner at home but always have my phone as I listen to my iPod while I'm there.

ill check this out. The iphone is the one thing I have with me all the time! I couldnt live without it! lol
    I hate slugs!!

Comment

Hey there! Do you have a 3g? If so next week we will finally have mms so you can take photos of your veggies and send them by text!

Comment

*tsk

If only they had it for Blackberry

Comment

Never mind. Blackberry has more than enough good things too. I have a blackbery for work and like it.

Comment

Laptops are tiny now and I have a windows PDA that has excel on it.
            My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

I found something for the iPhone which the developer says will be up very soon -- looks really good.
              Eden Garden Designer

mostly flowers but the dev (a nice guy it seems) says that they are looking into veg data too.

Comment

What a great idea - will give it a go, thanks!
                Annie

compost of the future.........

Comment

can't wait till they embed it under your skin......cos there are afes alll over the country with my mobiles in them.
                  My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

I think iPhones and the like are a bit of a marmite thing, my brother loves his and has loads of aps downloaded whereas I can't get on with them at all. They idea is fine but I still prefer old school pen, paper and books and love the freedom of being outside range for my mobile (which is about 4 years old and turned off a fair bit of the time anyway), think some of it might be a reaction to some of the fools I work with who think they need to be reachable 24 / 7, even when they're on leave and would use their sat nav to find their way to the toilet!

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I know a lot of employers want you to be accessable all the time.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X