This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best seed seller on ebay?

i've just discovered the joy of buying seeds on ebay, they seem so much cheaper than buying at shops, even taking into consideration postage (which isn't much if you use one of the one postage fits all sellers

i haven't actually bought any yet, was hoping someone could recommend a seller that they've used who has good quality seeds

I've used Premier Seeds Direct on Ebay. They're pretty good, cheap seeds and postage too.
    Urban Escape Blog

Comment

Originally posted by pdblake View Post
      I've used Premier Seeds Direct on Ebay. They're pretty good, cheap seeds and postage too.
      just tried finding them on ebay, it's not showing any results

Comment

oh, found them now

Comment

Originally posted by pdblake View Post
          Yes, I've used them too and agree completely. They also have seeds that you won't find in your local GC.

Comment

I also use Premier Seeds Direct

Comment

I also use Premier seeds direct, they are one of the best sellers.
              I've also used Nutleys, was slightly disappointed by the small quantities for the price, but they gave a good service, with reasonable postage.

Not on ebay, but I would also highly recommend Moreveg.co.uk in a lot of cases their seeds are cheaper, postage is free if you spend over £5 and you can pay with paypal. Quantities are also small, but if you want to try something different this can be good. They also dispatch orders extremely quickly, I usually receive them the next day.

Comment

I had a look at premier seeds-never got anything from them as I was pretty well stocked at the time-might try them for the next season.Moreveg are fine-just like Indigox said-it's good quantity if you want to try something.I got some Monarda seeds from seedaholic on ebay-superb.There's plenty of small nurseries selling their stuff there.

Comment

I can't find Premiere Seeds Direct on ebay, could someone please provide me with the link?
                  http://ecoprincess.blogspot.com

Comment

hope the hyperlink thing works.eBay My World - premier_seeds_direct

i've had stuff from them as well, very good.

Comment

yeah i have purchased from them too, good service and can recommend.
                      Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

thanks for the link, i've saved for the next time i want a wee seed splurge!!
                        Finding Home

Comment

yup, ive used them too, and very happy with them

Comment

I just added them to my fave sellers ready for next year.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X