Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamster baskets, hmmmm are they wheel shaped if not then how would Piskies little legs get them working?..............
    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

I hope the hampsters aren't in the baskets - in the freezer
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

Buy one bigger than you think you'll need is the only advice I can give!

Comment

Originally posted by Polly Fouracre View Post
          Buy one bigger than you think you'll need is the only advice I can give!
          And then double the size!<g>
          Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Originally posted by OllieMartin View Post
            Sorry no suggestions,

But a piece of advice for anyone shopping at Argos online:
            A "Larder" is an under-counter fridge
            A "Fridge" is an under-counter fridge with a freezer compartment in the top!

Found that one out the hard way...

Another 'tip for buying from Argos'. Fridge freezers are often intended to be kept in the kitchen. The cheap ones may switch themselves off if kept in a cold shed/garage. We bought one from Argos and the freezer part defrosts every time the room temp goes below 10 degrees C (most of the winter....)
            Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

My freecycle freezer is 15 years old and works perfectly in the garage..

When it is free, energy costs matter little. We cover it with a rug to keep it cool.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X