Where to buy

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy

Hi Guys where would you recomend I buy my seeds? Obviously I am looking for the best price, without compromising on the quality.
    Thanks Ryan

Ebay was my good friend last year... lots of proper suppliers offering small amoutns of lots of seeds for a sensible price... OK no fancy packets but you could stock an allotment for all normal seeds for 15 quid no trouble.....

chrisc

Comment

Great Vegetable Seeds from The Real Seed Catalogue
      Urban Escape Blog

Comment

Kings Seeds are good value. Do you have an allotment? Lots of sites arrange bulk orders at discount prices, so it's worth asking.

Comment

I bought the bulk of my seeds from Kings last year with a few other bits and pieces from elsewhere including Real Seeds, Organic Gardening Cat and Edwin Tucker.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I used "Nicky's Seeds" and "Robinson's" big choice, good price...what more do you need, I've lot's of seeds left over if you'd like some??

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X