Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A positive comment - Fothergills

Hi all,

Just wanted to share a positive experience I had with Mr Fothergills recently (oo-errr missus....).

I placed an order with them recently for various bit and pieces and these are being delivered over the next few weeks or so (Shallots, Rhubarb, Asparagus, Garlic, etc).

Anyhoo the Garlic (Lautrec Wight) arrived yesterday and I noticed that one of the bulbs has been damaged rendering about 2 of the cloves unusable.

I contacted Fothergills via the website form as the office had closed and I was sceptical about receiving a response but I was pleasantly surprised to get an email this morning telling me that I was getting a replacement sent FOC.

So now I have another two bulbs coming for the cost of a loss of two cloves!

Gotta say, in a day and age when customer service, in general, is poor at best, I am pretty impressed by the service received here.

Just thought I'd share.

Ade

Excellent that you got good prompt service, I do think more are good than are bad
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

Now that is worth shouting about. NERDGAS would you mind if I used your post in my customer service blog ? I always like to show praise where its due and they have acted very quickly and in your favour.
      Cheers

James
      The link to my old website with vegetable garden and poultry photographs

http://www.m6jdb.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay giant View Post
        Now that is worth shouting about. NERDGAS would you mind if I used your post in my customer service blog ? I always like to show praise where its due and they have acted very quickly and in your favour.
        Cheers

James
        Yeah no problem.

Comment

Cheers I will cut and paste it on to there.
          Feel free to have a look.

James
          The link to my old website with vegetable garden and poultry photographs

http://www.m6jdb.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X