condenser dryer recommendations please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• condenser dryer recommendations please

Madmax has given up repairing my Whirlpool condenser dryer and the time has come to relent and buy a new one.

Any suggestions for a good make to try?
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Was gonna suggest Whirlpool cos that's what the one we bought 6 yrs ago is.
    To see a world in a grain of sand
    And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Typical! Cheers for the suggestion Manda.

ours has been okay but the repairing bit (impeller shaft) has now gone well beyond a joke and they want £90 for a replacement part. Doesn't seem worth it as the machine has been well-used and I suspect other bits are due to give up soon.
      Happy Gardening,
      Shirley

Comment

My Mum has a Hotpoint Aqualtis - If you hit the 'sensordry' button it works it all out for you and tells you when it's done. She has the Aqualtis Washer too - it cleans better than anything I've ever used, and has a dozen different settings. They're so easy to use even my Dad can do it!
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
          My Mum has a Hotpoint Aqualtis - If you hit the 'sensordry' button it works it all out for you and tells you when it's done. She has the Aqualtis Washer too - it cleans better than anything I've ever used, and has a dozen different settings. They're so easy to use even my Dad can do it!
          I didn't know Mrs BM was your mum .............cos she also has an Aqualtis washer & dryer. The washer is so quiet, you can easily forget it is on.............
          Last edited by Bigmallly; 24-01-2010, 08:07 AM.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Cheers everyone.

Just been and bought a Beko. Not really the one I wanted but the Hoover one that really took my fance (good buy in the sale) had the water chamber right at the bottom which would have been a right pain.

Financial constraints and practicality led to the choice I made. It is a sensordry one so I am now getting to know the ins and outs of that!
            Happy Gardening,
            Shirley

Comment

We have a hoover one with a water chamber at the bottom, it is like a big plastic bottle, really easy to take out and to empty as it slots in and as you pull it out the water goes to the bottom so it doesn't spill, had ours for six years and has been really reliable.
              When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X