Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone bought from Thomas Etty recently?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone bought from Thomas Etty recently?

And are they any good?

I never have but they have a good reputation (unless anyone else knows differently?)
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Originally posted by basketcase View Post
      And are they any good?
      He sell quality seeds and some rare ones as well i have not dealt with him for a while though i would recommend him ..jacob
      What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
      Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Thank you both.

The reason I asked is that I ordered some seeds last October. When they hadn't arrived round about January I tried ringing. Couldn't get a response but left a message on their answerphone; no reply - but it was a bit garbled and they did answer my Email at the end of January.

Said they'd sent the seeds but, if they hadn't arrived, they'd send more - however, it might come in 2 parts as they were waiting for some of the seeds I required. Still waiting for either part!

I never got a notification that they'd been sent on either occasion. So that seems to be £25 down the drain!

Was wondering if it was worth trying again. They have such an interesting and unusual catalogue...
        Last edited by basketcase; 09-06-2010, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Horton Village

HAVE YOU GOT THIS ADDRESS

Comment

Originally posted by PAULW View Post
            Horton Village

HAVE YOU GOT THIS ADDRESS
            Thanks, Paul. Hadn't seen the website, but that's the address I've been using.

Suppose that if they're supplying Hampton Court, Blenheim and HF-W inter al, they're hardly likely to be interested in The Likes of Me anyway! Oh well...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X