seeds

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seeds

what are the best websites for selling seeds that are quite reasonable prices and also send to Ireland?
    Thanks!

Its got to be Real Seeds for me. I'm sure they do post to Ireland.
    Bex

Comment

They have reasonable prices, but the postage is awful! £6.00 for 1 packet of seeds to be posted to Ireland! lol. So I'm still looking lol.

Comment

Cor Blimey!!! Sorry I didn't look at the price of postage.
        Bex

Comment

Salina,
          Suttons (www.suttons.co.uk) will send seed to the Republic post-free and they'll even send you a free catalogue if you register on their website. I've used their seed for many years and always had good results with them. Very good range of seed to choose from.

I bought seed this year from Moles (www.molesseeds.co.uk) and they sent it post free to the Republic for me but their packet sizes suit growers or larger gardeners.

Thompson and Morgan is a good seed source, they have a 50% off deal at the minute and they'll send seed to the Republic for I think 1.50 stg.

Brown EnvelopeSeeds (http://www.brownenvelopeseeds.com) in Cork do a nice range of organic vegetable seed produced by themselves. Priced at 2 euro per packet. Worth checking out

Also check out the Irish Seed Savers Association (www.irishseedsavers.ie)
          who work to preserve old native vegetable varieties.

Alsao check this recent thread, where I've listed quite a few online seed suppliers,some of which will send to the Republic.

ttp://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/grapevine/showthread.php?t=7843&highlight=online

Hope this helps,

Comment

Dear Salina,
            I have used SEEDSOFITALY for a few years now and think the prices are very reasonable and you seem to get lots of seeds per packet. We share these out amongst fellow allotmenters. Also last year when the weather was really hot the plants grown from SEEDSOFITALY seeds seemed to do so much better. I think Airmail within EC Europe is £2.99 which is not too bad. When ever I go to Italy I always buy a huge selection of these seeds and bring them back home. If you look at the web and see what you think.Happy shoping/gardening

Comment

Suttons, dobies, and nicky's seeds i have found to be the best
              Vegmonkey and the Mrs. - vegetable gardening in a small space in Cheltenham at www.vegmonkey.co.uk

Comment

For cheap potatoes and seeds Alan Romans is worth checking out but for great seeds, Franchi, Seeds of Italy are superb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X