No announcement yet.

new grape small vineyard

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you ask somebody at your local vineyard to have a look at it? They would be in the best position to help you. Its difficult to get an idea of the problem from photographs.

Comment

I don't have who to ask no one know this crack ? yoi sure its sick ? mebby the water and the root push
      the wood and its craxk from water and from growing its impossible ?

Comment

Yes- it's very possible....we always worry about our plants!

Why not give it a fungicide spray and leave it to grow naturally for a few weeks?
        If it IS infected it'll gradually get worse/be cured. If not, it will grow well next year.

Do let us know how you get on...most of us on here are novices as far as vines are concerned.
        Last edited by Nicos; 02-10-2014, 06:41 PM.
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
          Yes- it's very possible....we always worry about our plants!

Why not give it a fungicide spray and leave it to grow naturally for a few weeks?
          If it IS infected it'll gradually get worse/be cured. If not, it will grow well next year.

Do let us know how you get on...most of us on here are novices as far as vines are concerned.

how don't know where can I get fungicide spray here in Israel the cost is high so I don't go to
          put a lot of money in some try to grow planet I thinkim going to leave its like this and if its growing so its fine ... no ?

Comment

all the plant are growing fine
            I got one more cutting from other nigberhood I don't know the name but its red and its mebby Alexandrouli or Dzelshavi

Comment

I got 2 more cutting from big cuge wineyard and I put this in soil hope to rotting

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X