Path Clear

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Path Clear

Path Clear weedkiller - does it work. The blurb says it will inhibit weed germination for up to 6 months. I have some gravelled areas which are not too hard to hand weed, but if I thought this stuff would keep them clear for 6 months I would just spent the money and spray them. Does this stuff do what it says on the can.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Bit of a Ludite me if you pull the weeds as they appear you should not have to use weed killer.you only have to have a breeze and you could kill more than you wanted.
    And ahyway when the weeds are dead you still have tidy up and I doubt if you could use them as compost.
    Last edited by bubblewrap; 14-06-2007, 07:04 AM.
    The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
    Brian Clough

Comment

Thanks Bubblewrap but I wasn't thinking about Pathclear to kill existing weeds. The stuff says it will inhibit weeds from germinating for 6 months. I wondered if it worked and if I sprayed the gravel with it would it stay weed free. Does anybody know ?

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Have tried Pathclear, not impressed. If your areas are gravel I would suggest pulling up the big weeds by hand, and either hoeing or raking the rest. This will disturb the roots and hopefully they will die. This is what I do with my front garden which the landlord thought would be a good idea to cover in pea shingle!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alice View Post
          Thanks Bubblewrap but I wasn't thinking about Pathclear to kill existing weeds. The stuff says it will inhibit weeds from germinating for 6 months. I wondered if it worked and if I sprayed the gravel with it would it stay weed free. Does anybody know ?
          You still have to be very careful how & where you use it it can still kill off plants in places you did not spray if it is breezy only use it when there is no wind.
          The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
          Brian Clough

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X