Hello

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome along...

50 posts is easy - just reply to any post by VeggieChicken with a WTH? (what the heck).
    You already have 8 posts - staying here for 3 months may be the issue
    sigpic
    1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay-ell View Post
      And how many years did it take you to get 50 posts? You've made up for it since.

Jom - When you said Rapunzel I thought of the root veg
      The Rapunzel is a beautiful red vine tomato I'd seen on youtube. The Voodoo gardener

Comment

Hi and welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy View Post
          Welcome along...

50 posts is easy - just reply to any post by VeggieChicken with a WTH? (what the heck).
          You already have 8 posts - staying here for 3 months may be the issue
          Make that 9 Bro LOL. The 3 months could be the problem as you said

Comment

Look at Baldy When he joined we never thought we'd put up with him for 3 months - but its turned into 2 very long years and 3000+ posts (about a dozen of which have been sensible).
            Don't mean it really Bladdy, every post has been worth reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie View Post
              Hi and welcome!
              Thanks Paulie

Comment

Welcome to the vine, enjoy the benefits of the advice and humour

Comment

Welcome from me too Jim, hope you enjoy. Auld Ayr, wham ne'er a town surpasses for honest men and bonnie lasses. Visit Ayr quite often Jim, although you'll find me more often in the Girvan area when not at home.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                    Welcome from me too Jim, hope you enjoy. Auld Ayr, wham ne'er a town surpasses for honest men and bonnie lasses. Visit Ayr quite often Jim, although you'll find me more often in the Girvan area when not at home.
                    Thanks Jay. I'm in Girvan quite regularly. Usually an overnight stay (alcohol induced) at my cousins

Comment

Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                      Welcome to the vine, enjoy the benefits of the advice and humour
                      Thanks Greenleaves

Comment

Hi dennyjim, welcome. I only joined the vine this year, but it has been very informative and there's lots of fun too.

I only have a back garden, which will be mostly flowers once I have it in shape, but I'm getting a greenhouse for tomatoes etc. Hopefully a bit of fruit mixed in.

I'm from Prestwick originally, but been in Edinburgh 30+ years. I like to look out for the posts from fellow Scots and northern Englanders - I figure if things can do well for them, they might for me too.:
                        Mostly flowers, some fruit and veg, at the seaside in Edinburgh.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X