Hi everyone :)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone :)

I was clearly much too keen and have already posted in the New Shoots thread !

I’m Linzee, brand new to growing veggies but have always had an interest, just never the time until quarantine!

I live in Scotland. I like to keep busy; exercising, learning new languages, completing a degree with the open uni while working 2 jobs and now gardening! )

Lovely to meet you all, stay safe

Linz

Hi and welcome. So you are not very busy then

Comment

Nope hopefully gardening can change that!

Thanks for the welcome

Comment

Hi from the somewhat cool and dry East coast of Scotland, glad to have you on board.

Comment

Hi Linzee! I study with the OU too - a degree in Social Sciences. I loved the first two years doing social sciences. This year I've done Economics at level 2 and my goodness, I wouldn't recommend it lol Digital societies next What are you studying?

Lovely to have you with us Linzee!
          https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi Burnie, lovely to meet you glad to be here!

Oh that’s great SarrissUk, economics, oh my lol No I can’t say I’d do great at that! Digital societies does sound interesting, hopefully you’ll find that better lol

I’m studying criminology, its really interesting but I’m like you with economics, some of the modules have fried my brain! It’ll be worth it at the end for us though :d

Thanks for the lovely welcome!

Comment

Hi Linzee and a huge welcome from me too, hope you enjoy the Vine!!
              sigpic

Comment

Hello and welcome! It’s a great place to be

Comment

Hi there
                  Welcome - I'm a newbie too and new to gardening! My Dads Scottish - from Carnoustie! Hopefully we will have some successful crops this year!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X