Hello to everyone

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to everyone

Hello everyone, I wanted to introduce myself and let you know a bit about myself.

I have a passion for growing anything edible and grow in my garden and my allotment that I have had since May 2007.

I have numerous hobbies: electronics, computers, reading, writing and many others. I've been told a few times that I'm unusual because I like gardening and science related subjects!

I currently live in Felixstowe (that's near Ipswich for anyone who didn't know if its existence!).

I could say so much more but the problem is I would never stop.

I look forward to some great conversations as I love debating, answering questions and learning about people.

Welcome to the vine, what a catchy username. You've come to the right place as most of us also suffer from seeds addiction . Look forward to your threads and posts .
    Food for Free

Comment

Thanks. I take a methodical approach to growing and have drawn up plans of what I plan to acieve, but I have three boxes of seeds that keep asking to be planted with those already chosen!
      Last edited by seed addiction; 16-03-2008, 02:00 PM.

Comment

I know that problem! Do I just grow what everyone in the family likes or can I be selfish and grow what I want?

Welcome to the 'vine!
        The weeks and the years are fine. It's the days I can't cope with!

Comment

i am totally addicted to gardening i too have other hobbies but its like an obbsession,
          joanne geldard

Comment

The good news is that it's an obsession that can have great rewards.

It always amazes me when people question why I do it. Recently someone saw a container of runner beans in my house and asked what they were. When I explained that they are runner bean seeds and that I grow my own produce, the reply was...'that's a bit weird isn't it?' I wonder how many 'non-growers' think that way.

Comment

A frightening number - it's why supermarkets are so rich!
              The weeks and the years are fine. It's the days I can't cope with!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X