Scarey's mum says hello to you all

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarey's mum says hello to you all

My name is Mary I live at Silchester nr. Reading Berks UK I have a large garden surrounded by woodland. I hope to speak to you soon Best wishes for the planting season. Mary

Hi Mary,

Welcome to the vine.

Your garden sounds great I would love to see a picture. What are you growing this year?

Mandy
    Last edited by mandyballantyne; 17-03-2008, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Hello Mandy thank you for your message I grow mostly flowers as most of the garden is lawn I have a lot of grandchildren living in the house & they play a lot of football in the garden. speak soon Mary

Comment

I do hope you enjoy it I love it I've been here since 17th Feb & don't want to go home but hay ho I have to go home sometime Thank you for your message Mary

Comment

Hello scarey's mum, lovely to meet you!
          Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Originally posted by mandyballantyne View Post
            Your garden sounds great I would love to see a picture. What are you growing this year?
            Mandy
            Scarey has given me some bean and pumpkin seeds that I am going to grow in tubs. Here is a picture of the garden last summer.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Scarey's Mum; 17-03-2008, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Wow, it is lovely. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Are those your horses? I used to have some years ago and would love to get one again.

If you need any seeds to try just let me know.

Mandy

Comment

Hello Scarey's mum - hope that you've recovered your dignity after your slip up on the snow! (I follow the beaugut blog, dontchaknow!)

You have a gorgeous garden!

Comment

Hi Mary, welcome and enjoy. Are you a keen gardener or mainly flowers? Jan

Comment

Originally posted by mrs dog View Post
                    Hi Mary, welcome and enjoy. Are you a keen gardener or mainly flowers? Jan
                    Mainly giving me a hard time!

KK

Comment

Welcome to the grapevine - does scariness run in your family? Scarey Mary now!
                      I think you've planted those horses too close together. Hope to hear more from your lovely garden.
                      Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Hi Mary welcome to the vine
                        Smile and the world smiles with you

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
                          Welcome to the grapevine - does scariness run in your family? Scarey Mary now!
                          I think you've planted those horses too close together. Hope to hear more from your lovely garden.
                          Welcome to the vine scarey's mum. Great minds think alike Flum! I was going to ask where you can get those lifelike horse statues!
                          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Oh, I've prolly missed you now Mary and you'll be back home already so soon!
                            But HELLO! from Trousers and myself anyhow.
                            Looking forward to talking Flowers with you at some point I hope!

Excellent idea, the horses, no need for tiresome trips around the garden with a wheelbarrow. Just tether the horsie where you want the manure....and PLOP!
                            Clever Mary!

Comment

Mary, Welcome back to Blighty now!
                              You know, when I had my gorgeous stay with your daughter and Klever Keith, my return flight got delayed and I ended up sitting in Limogue Airport/on the Flybe Elastic-Band-Jobbie-Plane/on the Tarmac for about 7 hours, and they almost cancelled the flight entirely, because the baggage door indicators were showing CLOSED when they were OPEN, or vice versa, and the pilot wouldn't take the aircraft off the runway until an engineer could check it over, and as an engineer wasn't available until the following day..........and I'm frankly 'not bov.vered' now anyways?! BUT I made some lovely new ex-pat acquaintances (one of which I MUST write to shortly, as she'll be back en France from her daughters' in Australia about now).
                              Got a free Chicken Caesar Wrap and a Dray Whate Wane out of Flybe once we finally took off though! Hell were we Ravashed and Thirsty....!!

With being out there since February, it'll prolly feel quite strange being back home again? and you'll certainly notice a change in your garden, what with Spring springing an' all.... I know our garden, and the surrounding woods are changing by the week, and certainly, my clients' gardens are really beginning to green up a lot. Spot of weeding in order, me thinks....!

Really looking forward to chatting with you soon.
                              X
                              Last edited by wellie; 29-03-2008, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X