hiya

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hiya

Hello nice to find such a helpful and friendly site. Great mag too.

I've been a greenhouse gargener for years, toms and cumber, not very imaginative I'm afraid.
    Anyway three years ago I dug up half the lawn and installed 5 2x1M raised beds and a 1x1m one trying to expand Veg growing (not yet ventured into fruit)
    1/2 bed is turned over to asparagus which this year I will be able to harvest, really looking forwards to that
    I have tried to start a rotation by veg family and companion growing, I do not use pesticides and have a pond with lots of frogs and assorted wildlife.
    The results so far have been variable but the joy and amazement of growing is exciting (although it was very cold out there today!) I'm sure I will find lots of good advice here.

Looking forwards to the year ahead with great tasting fresh veg.
    Thanks Kathyrn

This is a lovely friendly forum Organicgal. Great for a day like this with snow-flurries! I can indulge in a bit of virtual gardening and keep warm. Welcome to the grapevine.
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Hello and welcome to the vine. Lucky you getting to harvest your asparagus - I only planted mine last year and I am wondering when or if I will see them this year!
      Happy Gardening,
      Shirley

Comment

...and a WARM welcome to the forum,Organicgal. Seems we're all staying inside today out of the cold and snow.
        I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

Hi organicgal welcome to the vine, you will find you get addicted to this site.
          Smile and the world smiles with you

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X