Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allottment information

Hi everyone,

I am new to this site, very interested in obtaining an allottment for hubby and myself. Would be very interested to hear from anyone who knows of any allottments in the Maldon area.

His Susie Q. Have you contacted your local council, or checked their website? Also look on the allotment finder part of this site. Good luck!
    I've had my weetabix...

Comment

Hey susie Q, I'm in Maldon too. Don't know about any lotties here but I have seen some in Burnham
      "I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde."
      Dolly Parton.

Comment

Thanks SimplyPotty, I really don't know how to go about putting our names down for one, let alone finding one!

Comment

Hey thanks Eternal Sunshine, have looked at local council website, but have not had much luck. I will keep trying tho!

Comment

Give them a ring tomorrow then.
            I've had my weetabix...

Comment

Well I'm quite new to this veg game. Only tried a few last year to get an interest, but got the gardening bug. Wouldn't feel ready to commit to a lottie yet but good luck!
              "I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde."
              Dolly Parton.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X