Hi All From Wilts

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All From Wilts

I've just joined,I've always been mad about growing things,finally settled in one place long enough to try and grow crops in our tiny victorian terrace garden.......Wish me luck :-)

Best of luck - but I'm sure you won't need it. Lots of people here are growing in tiny gardens or pots. Check out the search facility for container growing. Welcome to the grapevine, home from home for a gang of veg lovers.
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Hello and welcome! Where in wilts are you from?
      Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Welcome to the Vine Celticmyth and good luck with your growing project. You can do wonders in a small garden and in containers so I'm sure you'll be successful. Plenty of Grapes on here to advise you.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Hi Celticmyth! I'm also in Wilts (near Lyneham), but it's a big ole county, so where are you?

Comment

Welcome, I'm new too. It's a fantastic forum. I only arrived yesterday, and already I've had heaps of advice, shared some ideas and posted off two seed swaps, huray!
            There are no gardening mistakes, only experiments.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, I am sure you will enjoy finding all the info you want on here

Comment

Thankyou for the welcome.
                In reply to waffler and Lainey Lou,i'm in Swindon,so not too far away from either of you.

I'm currently on the waiting list for an allotment plot......Although how long that will take......who knows :-(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X