Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just joined

Hi
    Very glad I stumbled across this web site - there is a wealth of information here!
    Having now passed three score (only just!), I am cutting down my professional work from the end of this month - only six days to go full time - so I can spend more time doing the things I enjoy, one of which is gardening. We have a reasonably sized garden and with 30th April 2008 in mind, spent some time (and a little money), re-organising the layout last autumn.
    I am going to put in a new strawberry bed (about 8ft x 20ft), and was advised to put down a membrane and then plant through this. I would appreciate some advice about which type of membrane is best for this.
    Thanks

Fifer

welcome Fifer! this is a truly fabulous forum and very chatty and helpful also! good for you, going part time...wish I could...but a few years to go yet! I don't really have any advice re. strawberries but someone will...and soon I'd think! There may also be some other threads on the forum that can help you.

good luck
    "A cat sees no good reason why it should obey another animal, even if it does stand on two legs."

Comment

Thanks deezyb - have a ball!

Fifer

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X