Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all, new to this forum and to growing! So watch out I will be asking advice again and again and more then likely again!
    I will also be babberling on when our crops come through or not, so note the name and run!

For the last fifteen years we, the other half and I, have been with out a garden,we have finialy got an allotment, and we are so lucky after only five hours of digging we have cleared part of the plot, 20 feet by six and have our salad potatoes in. That's only part of the plot dug. Only another three quarters to go.

I hope we get some good weather for all of us as we have seedlings comeing through and I can bet every one on this site has as well.

I'll leave whilst I'm still welcome or I'll go on for hours.

Fingers crossed for everyone that the weekend isn't as bad as they say!
    Daneline

Welcome to the forum, Dandeline. Nothing like a good 'gush' to get it out of the system. Still plenty of time for the good weather yet, still lots to plant and sow. On the plot, chop everything down to ground zero and mulch heavily until you have time to prepare it properly, that will take care of unwanted weed growth.
    I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

Thanks Terrier, I'll take your advise!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X