Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi to everyone from Bulgaria

Hello All
    Well just a few words to introduce ourselves,we are Tony & Hilary and we live in Bulgaria and have been for the last year,and what a wonderful friendly and scenic country. And with a average size garden as most have of 2.600sq mtrs i have always wanted to grow our own veg,and not having grown any since i was a youngster i have lots of questions,so look forward to reading all the forums.
    thanks Tony & Hilary

hello are you missing the april shows there really happening more than usual this year in england. i grow fruit mostly and some veg i find fruit more cost friendly as you get more for your money, takes less looking after some runs round fences so takes up less space cuttings and runners generate new plants for free to increase crops, i have raspberries summer and auturm including fall gold the gold raspberry, strawberries, blueberries, gooseberries red and green, japenese wine berries, blackberries, gojiberries, cranberries, currents black red and white fruit trees apple pear cherry and nectrine and rhubarb (veg) and im expanding the fruit next year hope that gives you some ideas i also grow basic vegetables as well. i recommending getting a good book, i like percy throwers books but you need ebay or amazon as there a bit old but you can get the in good condition and there easy to follow and really explain from growing to harvest. i wish you well with your new garden venture, wish i had that kind of space in the garden, although that would cost me a divorce as i spend too much time in the garden now apparently. cant get him near a spade good luck.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
    Working...
    X