Yo all

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo all

Hi everyone, Im Michaelangelo! Im new to this! So if you wanna hold my hand for a while that would be cool.
    Here is a question! A guy I met down at my allotment said that badgers ate all of sweetcorn last year, then I was chatting to another lady and she said the same. Now, what do you reckon? I ain't gonna use wire etc, but, how about using real sexy stockings with some hair clippings from the hairdressers? I saw Hugh Fearnley-Wittingsomething do it to stop foxes eating his hens. Do you reckon badgers will sniff out the human sent and leave my sweetcorn alone, or am I just a nutter barking up the wrong tree?

Hi Michaelangelo,

Welcome to The Vine!

I have absolutely no idea if it will work but it sounds like a good idea to me and I am a big Hugh fan!!! I'm sure someone who knows about Badger troubles will be able to tell you.
    Last edited by peanut; 09-05-2008, 03:04 PM.
    Nestled somewhere in the Cambridgeshire Fens. Good soil, strong winds and 4 Giant Puffballs!
    Always aim for the best result possible not the best possible result

Forever indebted to Potstubsdustbins

Comment

Badgers ate all mine last year and my neighbour dug wire into the ground six inches and they still got to his. not sure about the hair but would be intrigued to know as at present I am not planning on growing it this year as I don't like sharing

Comment

mashed potato!!

Comment

Hello Michaelangelo,
          Welcome to the 'vine. What part of America do you come from?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X