Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Bexley, Kent

Hi,

I didn't know where to post this but I have tons and tons of really well rotted horse manure if anyone would like it..It's FREE ! :-)

It's really good stuff, it's several years old and looks like peat.
    I use it on my garden and so do all my friends and family but with 30 horses pooing all the time we can't use it fast enough ..there is a mountain of it!

Leigh

Shannon Leigh Stables,
    Far end of Stable Lane,
    Off Vicarage Road,
    Bexley,
    Kent.
    DA5 2AW
    Last edited by bearded bloke; 15-12-2013, 02:34 PM. Reason: removed personal details

What a kind offer. Pity I don't live a bit closer. Theres a lady near me that offers free manure, its not rotted, but I picked up loads from her last year and left it to rot over the winter in bags and used to put in my raised beds, then I got another few bags and put em in my composter to get things going. I checked it last night and it looks like its almost "cooked". Oh and welcome to the vine

Comment

Have you tried an Ad on Freecycle? I think this is your local group:bexley_freecycle : Bexley_Freecycle
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Hello from a fellow Kent bod!

Your offer of manure is fantastic, I would be tempted if I had not forked out for some a few weeks ago.

I live near Deal btw, but not quite on the coast.

It's scorching here today, just went to the beach and it was like mid summer there.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X