Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Wales

Hi, like a lot of people it seems I too am new to this posting thing
    I've been pottering about in gardens for years but my garden at the moment is eventually becoming tamed. I have a jungly bit with exotics I can never remember the names of, a patio with pots and raised beds and this year we have managed to get the vegetable garden looking like one
    The whole thing is about 100 feet long by about 25 feet wide and until this year both my husband and myself have worked full time, this year though we have the time to get out there and do something.
    Marian from Laugharne
    The home of Dylan Thomas

Maz2, hi and welcome! don't be shy, you will get loads of help here, even with the posting bits- I am not very good at all and have had lots of help from many kind people.
    enjoy!

Comment

Hello !

Hi and welcome, your in the right place for any help and advice, loads of us
      newcomers here ! Enjoy !

Comment

Hi and welcome. My garden is about the same size as yours - and until I took early retirement 18 months ago it was slightly jungly in places. People here have encouraged me through digging out a huge pampas grass single handed! No lawn left now - all veg beds, and I still put my name on the allotment list after being on here for a few months. I now have half a small allotment too - and still not quite enough room!

Good luck - hope you have a good growing year.
        Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Hi maz2,
          I'm just down the road from you in Saundersfoot. I'd love to have a lovely big garden but we have mainly patio and some small beds by fences. Are you growing any veg in your patio containers? Anyway - good luck with the new season

Comment

hi,
            I'm not new to posting on forums, but very new to gardening, and this is the only gardening forum I am on. All seems very friendly though!!!
            (Mind you, does this mean I will have even less time for my garden??????)
            http://365daysinthegarden2011.blogspot.com/

url]http://clairescraftandgarden.blogspot.com/[/url]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X