Hell -Oh

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell -Oh

Hi everybody, I'm Dizzydog, the new boy on the block, or should that read, 'The new bod in the pod'.
    I've just got myself a new Allotment, after a break of about five years following a house move. My site is basically a virgin plot as it's not been in use for about twenty years. So plenty of hard work is expected to get it up to scratch. Should help to knock the pounds off after giving up smoking last October. I'm nearly 57 (just a couple of weeks to go), I love Motorcycles (I own two), camping and bike rallies, and I've just got remarried after nearly twenty-five years of freedom. So obviously I am totally mad.

So hello to everyone out there from Diz

Hi there. You'll have your work cut out then, with an uncultivated plot. However, having had previous allotments, you obviously know what you're in for. Take it easy now!
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Hi, I've had the plot for a couple of months and have dug about half so far, planting mainly potatoes to break up the ground. As well as Brassicas, salad, and some mini fruit trees. This year its mainly just getting the ground prepared for winter digging and trying out a few small crops to see what the ground likes.

The shed comes in handy as well, to hide from the new Missus'

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X