hello from Durham

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from Durham

just starting out with veg, growing them in pots.So far this season have had mixed lettuce and millions of raddishes loving fresh salades can't wait for the carrots,leeks,tomatoes,chillies,peppers,spring onions,garlic and beetroot also sprouting seeds i've just bought to be ready to harvest even the wife and little one are excited thanks to grow your own magazine

hi and welcome to grapevine, I am fairly new also and live in Hartlepool ! I have got most of my stuff in pots as my garden is tiny, but am eagerly awaiting harvest time.

Comment

Hi andyc - I went to university in Durham - met Mr Flum there, so the place has a lot to answer for!
      Do you have a garden - any room there for a few more plants? I've dug our lawn up for a veg bed - Children left home years ago so no-one is wanting it for footy!
      Once the bug bites you will be growing in every space you can find. Good luck.
      Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

hi flummery my back garden is all gravel so everythings grown in pots the bug has definitly bitten may have too look for an allotment

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X