gordon brown made me do it!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gordon brown made me do it!

hello all!who knew it, me a gardener.I'll come clean. i've never taken an interest in it before.but with the price of spuds these days eh?
    Also i've inherited a greenhouse.all very exciting but isnt it a bit late in the year to plant stuff.Might chuck in a few tomatoes and try it. Suppose thats what its about is it? trial and error?Hoping i can pick your brains a bit over the year.as you can probably tell,complete novice!
    i read the thread about making dandilion and burdock and beer.sounds great.....
    "FREEEEEEEE BEEEEEEEER"
    talk to you all soon!
    no i will!!!
    danski

Hello and welcome to the vine. Looks like you are gonna fit right in

Fancy sharing your location with us? It makes it easier to give advice as to timing of crops and stuff.

As to the greenhouse, check out your local Homebase or garden centre and you should find tomatoes ready to go, maybe cucumbers, peppers and chillies too if you fancy trying those.
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

the garden centre will be the best time for you to cheat this year, but you should try your local freecycle site to save money on gardening stuff, as shirley said where you are will help timing
      radishes lettuce and spinach are reasonably fast croppers
      Last edited by areia; 05-06-2008, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by danski View Post
        hello all!who knew it, me a gardener.I'll come clean. i've never taken an interest in it before.but with the price of spuds these days eh?
        Also i've inherited a greenhouse.all very exciting but isnt it a bit late in the year to plant stuff.Might chuck in a few tomatoes and try it. Suppose thats what its about is it? trial and error?Hoping i can pick your brains a bit over the year.as you can probably tell,complete novice!
        i read the thread about making dandilion and burdock and beer.sounds great.....
        "FREEEEEEEE BEEEEEEEER"
        talk to you all soon!
        no i will!!!
        danski
        hi !

please, tell us all where you're from. it helps us all work out what to plant when

and you and me both (complete novice)

welcome

Comment

did'nt think bout that one! i'm in south wales.just got some toms from an old chap up the road. he reckons they'll be ok. thanks for the reply guys, nice to know i got some backup!.................. danski

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X