hey hey I'm new!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey hey I'm new!

Hi all I'm new! I'm hoping I can pick up some good tips on here, I don't have an allotment though, I've commandeered a corner of our communal garden for my mini greenhouse and a couple of pots. Hopefully next year I'll be able to sweet talk the other residents into letting me build a raised bed too!

At the moment I'm growing 2 tomato plants (Tamina and Sungold) one cucumber and 2 pots of leeks

Hi i am also new, newish to veg growing as well(grew some chillies last year with good results, also had a few sweetcorn cobs but tomatoes did not do too well)

At the moment i have lettuces and courgettes growing in my little patch in the garden. I am also growing from seed bush tomatoes, sweet peppers, chillies - hope the weather hots up soon as I don't have a greenhouse for these! (they are still on windowsill)

Comment

Welcome aboard both of you - you'll soon get the bug and be growing more and more - possibly more than you need, probably more than you have room for, but stick with it the rewards are great.

Another Bedfordshirean eh Harleen? That makes 4 of us now - I think...
      A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

I tried chillies last year too Harleen! Got loads off them ,all though we did grow about 12 plants!

Think I already am addicted, went into town for a sandwich and came back with a packet of lettuce seeds

Comment

Originally posted by nozzy View Post
          I tried chillies last year too Harleen! Got loads off them ,all though we did grow about 12 plants!

Think I already am addicted, went into town for a sandwich and came back with a packet of lettuce seeds
          you might be waiting a while for that lettuce sarni then

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X