You are all soooooo wise I'm glad I've found you

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are all soooooo wise I'm glad I've found you

Just wanted to say hi, I'm new to all this myself and reading through, you all know so much I now feel very inadequate but can't wait to learn from you. I am lucky enough to have my own patch in the garden and currently have all sorts growing but that's the easy part, I'm relying on your knowledge to know when to harvest all these little lovlies.

Hi, fellow Norfolker. Enjoying this glorious June weather too?
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Hi it's just gorgeous out there isn't it - still it's an excuse for a warm cuppa while I watch my veggies growing! Nice to meet you, I have already read lots of useful advice from yourself on other people's queries - I'm sure I will be in touch soon.

Comment

Welcome to the vine lots of useful advice and a laugh to boot!
        The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

hello and welcome (I'm a stressed out mum too, hee hee) but its lots of fun on here.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the vine. I have spent ages today scouring my Dr Hessayon to check when I harvest the things I am growing that I haven't tried before - after all a tomato is easy, but shallots?!
            Happy Gardening,
            Shirley

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X