Hi From Nottingham

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi From Nottingham

Hi, I'm Cav, 25 from Nottingham, engaged with a four (almost five, as she keeps reminding me) year old daughter .

I've never grown my own veg before , was inspired to start when I realised the forgotten garlic sprouting on my windowsill could be recycled ^^

I have a pretty large garden, so I'm hoping to get started digging it over into beds and experimenting with other things . I'm also hoping to utilise the windowsill space in my home to start things off . You'll probably see a lot of me asking for tips as I'm a complete novice ^^

Welcome to GYO Cav , Have not been here long myself but everyone is very friendly and willing to help so post away.

Max.

Comment

Welcome Cav

Glad another local has joined up.

Comment

Hi Cavellia and welcome. Everyone starts off as a novice so don't worry, there is a wealth of help and information on this site and everyone very friendly so don't be afraid to ask.

Comment

Morning Cav and welcome. I'm a bit of newbie here too! I used to live in Nottingham when I was a child, in Carlton. Had a brilliant garden there and it's the one I want to recreate for my daughter (we have a while, she's only 4 1/2 months!). Good luck - you'll love it! x
          I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Hi Cavellia, once you've made a start you won't be able to stop yourself trashing that lawn. That happened to me! Good luck with all your growing.
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X