Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie on the patch

Hi all

I have signed up to the site today. Already a fan of the mag so thought i would join here and meet some like minded people.

I took on a 7x27m plot in january and have only managed some spuds, runners and summer squash so far. I am desperately trying to stay motivated as the ground is solid and those weeds are determined to send me under.....but i am committed and feel immediatly at peace the minute i unlock the allotment gate.

I'm always grateful for tips so feel free to pass them on. Any simple success stories to keep me motivated?

Keep smiling and growing

Samantha (AKA vegpatch)

Well vegpatch firstly welcome.I've been growing veg for 37 years and being male I have a short attention span so that says it all really
    The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

I've been growing veg for 37 years and have a long attention span. So I am female! You get all sorts here! Welcome to the Vine. Don't let the weeds get you down. It sounds like you are a determined lady - go for it !
      Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X