Hi Everyone

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone

I'm new to growing veg, I did try growing broad beans, peas and outdoor tom's last year in planters on my decking. I did get a small crop of all which wasn't bad considering the weather!

However this year I have moved house, just purchased a second hand greenhouse and fenced part of my garden off (so my dogs don't trample on it) for a veg patch.

At the moment I have tom plants in hanging baskets outside, tom plant's, a courgette plant, 2 pepper plant's and a chille plant in the greenhouse, all of these have either been bought as plant's or given to me as plant's but I'm hoping to grow my own from seed next year. I also have various salad leaf growing in my cold frame which taste's yummy!

I am looking forward to chatting to you all and learning from you all.
    Now I think I have bored you all enough!

Sarah

Hi Sarah and welcome Lots of friendly help and advice on here, and always nice to read what other people are growing.

Comment

You will learn a lot on here,I've been growing veg for over 30 years and I'm still learning.
      The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X